* sell your personal information;
* send you unwanted email;
* use any information in ways in which you have not consented; and
* disclose any information that identifies your information to a third party.
What information is collected, for what purpose is the information collected and how is it used?
* Worth It Stores Email List – Worth It Stores maintains a customer list to which we send marketing emails. These promotions contain various information including: new products, grand openings, contests, and in-store promotional events. At this time, we are not selling merchandise on the web. To join the Worth It Stores email list, we ask for your first name, last name, email address, and age.
How does Worth It Stores collect information?
* Active collection with registration – Active collection is the use of forms on our site, such as the e-mail list registration and coupon requests. Additionally, Worth It Stores employees may request, from time to time, the email addresses of our customers when they are shopping in a Worth It store. For example, this request may be done at time of checkout, and Worth It Stores may provide an incentive to a customer (i.e., coupon) in exchange for the customer’s email address but the customer is under no obligation to provide their information in order to obtain the coupon.
How is customer information used?
Except to the extent required by law and as described herein, we will not sell, share, or otherwise disclose any of the information we collect online without your permission. We will, however, give out personal information as required by law, for example, to comply with a court order or subpoena; and/or to enforce our rules and regulations; and/or to protect the safety and security of customers and our website(s). In addition, we do not presently collect personally identifiable information via our website except to the extent that such information is provided from visitors who voluntarily provide it. Personal information collected through this website is currently used for internal purposes only. It is saved in our database where it may be combined with pre-existing contact information in the database. The data that we collect is accessible by certain Worth It Stores personnel as well as certain third-party website designers and personnel involved with the third-party service that hosts the website. All such service providers are bound by contract to refrain from using such information for any purpose other than providing services to us.
We use all data that we collect internally and together with our website designer and host in order to improve our website. The information is used, for example, to evaluate what portions of the website are more popular than others, to determine from where visitors came to the site, and to determine how many times particular pages of the site were accessed in aggregate. Our personnel may use the data to prepare reports regarding website activity as part of the process of maintaining and improving the site. In addition, our business is changing and evolving rapidly. As we continually looks for ways to improve our business, we may buy or sell a business. If we buy or sell a business, the names and other information collected will likely be transferred as a part of the sale. If we buy a business, we will honor the requests that customers made of that business regarding e-mail communications. If we sell a business, we will attempt to ensure that the communications requests you made of us are honored.
Is data storage and processing conducted in the United States?
Regardless of where you are located, our website collects information and processes and stores that information in databases located in the United States.
PARENTS AND GUARDIANS:
Parental Notice and Opt-Out
We will NOT collect online contact information without parental notification, which will include an opportunity for the parent to prevent use of the information and participation in the activity. Parents have the right to grant, deny or revoke consent at any time.
Parental Review of Information
Parents and legal guardians may contact us to review their child’s personal information. In order for us to respond to this request, verification of identity may be required, to ensure we are communicating with the child’s parent or legal guardian.
Removal of a Child’s Information
Parents and legal guardians may have their child’s information removed from our database at any time upon request.
Request That There Be No Further Collection
Parents and legal guardians may request that no further collection or use of the child’s personal information be allowed.
How can I contact Worth It Stores?
Worth It Stores